Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Everything and More


In quiet range
I'm staring at this empty notebook page


Today oh today!
Guess what !
I watched movie alone again! haha!
This time, it's " We Bought A Zoo " !


I wanted to watch this long time ago actually!
Thank god I got to watch it today!
And my gosh it's so so so so damn nice!
So heart-touching!
Really got me teared ! emm, NEARLY! haha

But seriously, If I'm gonna rate this
I'm so gonna rate this 9/10! NO DOUBT!

It's mainly about this guy, Benjamin Mee ( Matt Damon )
Who lost his wife, bring his son and daughter to a new life
And he actually bought a Zoo!
And he wanted to bring back the zoo again!
So he worked very hard with the existing teams from the zoo!

Also, the movie also shows,
How much he loves his wife especially, his family, his team and of course, the animals!
And the determination of his.

Gosh just go and watch it !!!
You definitely won't regret to watch it for sure!


Benjamin and the team! They ROCKS!



And not to mention, 
My fav Scarlett Johansson in the movie! :P
She acted Kelly Foster, the head of the zookeeper
Whom in the end had a crush on Benjamin and kissed him! :)


 OH yea, and Ella Fanning! :))





There are some quotes from the movie which I found very interesting!




Kelly Foster:  The key to talking is listening.

Kelly Foster: Talking to girls is easy. All you have to do is listen.

Duncan Mee: If you're doing something for the right reasons, nothing can stop you.






  1. Benjamin Mee: Why would a beautiful woman like you talk to a stranger like me?
  2. Katherine Mee: Why not?


I love this the most ! 

You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.
- Benjamin Mee

:)







Great movie indeed!
I'm glad that I've watched 2 great movies in 2 days!
Although I watched them alone!
But who cares!



Started to get used to doing things alone now
Even before and after movie
I went do all the stuff
All alone
And I have no problem being so
In fact, I enjoyed so much!

Oh yea!
Finally I got myself a nice and suitable 2012 book planner!
Purposely went to the Popular at Amcop Mall and found it!
After I went to so many bookshops!
Well, sometimes the old places can get you more good stuff huh! :)


Till then! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment