Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Golden Haze, Another Morning Feels Like Yesterday



Time, look where we are 
and what we've been through

Goodbye 2011


Aloha!
Wanna wish you guys HAPPY NEW YEAR !
How's your first 3 days of the new year?
Hope everything goes well alright !


Well talk about how I spent my new year's eve.
I worked, coz it's on saturday
After that, I went to Beer Factory at Giza with a bunch of people!
The crowd there was great really,
DJ was fantastic and yea I enjoyed!
Thought I got a bit drunk that night!


 This is the only picture of me for that night .

So yeah that's how I spent my last day of 2011 and the first few hours of 2012 !


Incredible isn't it, how time flies.
I still remember every moment I spent the previous new year's eve with somebody.
Sometimes just couldn't believe it.
But well, somehow I have to believe it right? Need to move on as I'm doing now.
No point thinking about the past now.


Anyway!
TODAY!
Watched this movie


 JACK AND JILL !
Guess what
I watched this movie ALONE at mid valley today
Suddenly had the feeling of watching movie alone
Well no friends to watch with right so yeah
Anyway this movie,
is seriously DAMN NICE AND HILARIOUS!
Thumbs up for Adam Sandler really!
Worth to watch!
No doubt about it!


 The one and only Aunt JILL !
Gosh "she" is just funny !


The twins! Jill and Jack! Haha!

I don't mind watching it again really!
Anyway it's been a long while since I watched movie alone last time
If I'm not mistaken, 
The last time I watched movie alone was about 2 years ago?
It was Terminator Salvation I think!
Well it's not a bad thing to watch movie alone isn't it ! 
So be it ! ;)




Oh Yes!
Today is my brother's birthday!
He's 21 now!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!


His birthday cake!

Can't managed to find you your present sorry! hahah!
Will get a good one for you soon alright! X)


So yeah,
New year ,
New start !

I had an incredible 2011 really.
A year with full of ups and downs, really.
Sometimes even think of making 2011 the year to forget
Cause can't really take it of what had happened in that year
But somehow, I've really learnt alot
So I should be thankful instead? Maybe.

It's over now, 2011
Now I just need to focus on the new year
What lies ahead of me
What I need to do and all

Just, hope the best for everything!
Same goes to anyone okay!

ALL THE BEST !

No comments:

Post a Comment