Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just A Feeling



Where is the Sunshine?
Tired of hiding in the dark 





It's been a long while! 
HOW ARE YOU DOING? haha.

Okay, what I've been doing these days?
Working,
Chilling, 
Enjoying,
Partying, 
Celebrating
ETC! 

Had a weird christmas eve celebration I should say!
But in the end, 
It was quite a good night.

Well I did had a few rounds of beer, 
yes, just BEER
I must say, 
ALCOHOL is not really my thing anymore
Even beer also I can't really drink much!
Not to say liquor!

The blood-vomit experience last time really had lots of effects really!
I am no more an alcoholic! haha.


So, 
New year,  2012
It's just around the corner
Gotta spend these last few days of 2011
Recall everything that had happened.
No doubt, 
There will be so many things to be recalled.
2011, really, too much happened.

Till then!

* Anyone pleaseeee invite me out for New Year's Eve celebration ! *





No comments:

Post a Comment