Friday, December 9, 2011

I don't hear a word


My hands are cold, my heart is numb
I'm still in shock, what have you done?



It's a sunny day isn't it?
At least there is no rain today ! :)

The terrible feeling strikes again this morning.
The feeling of wanna vomit
The feeling of no appetite 
The feeling of not to do anything 

I decided to take a short nap 
After that I had my lunch
Though I didn't really finish the lunch 
At least I ate something

I tried myself not to let those negative feelings control
To be honest, 
I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me
I am not sick, definitely not
My friend said, 
" Maybe it's caused of love sick? "
Hah, maybe? who knows?
Maybe I do still feeling "hangover" after what had happened
Screw that

Well, I tried to relaxed myself
I decided to play my all time favorite PC football games
Guess what, it turns out well
I wanna control my feeling instead of letting it controls me



Guess whatttttttttttt
I worked out 
Yes i did, after so long!
My dumbbells really full of dusts already!
Did some overhead press, upright row and all
Damn, it was damn suffering !
I just worked out for half an hour and I had to stop!
Seriously, I fitness level really poor to the max!
Need to get my fitness back ! 
Today half and hour, 
I must try for an hour work out tomorrow!

And YES! SWIMMING!
Need to get back my SUNDAY swimming sessions already!
I'll start this sunday FOR SURE!
Anyone wanna join me? please do not hesitate to tell me ! 

Dinner later, 
Thank god, I think I have the appetite to eat now

Need to get myself back on track !



Will get through this, for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment