Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Take That







Just have a little patience
I'm still hurting from the love I've lost


Woke up at 9 in the morning today, again.
It's like there's a alarm clock in my brain, everyday when it reaches the time, I'll wake up, for sure.

Today,
Well, nothing much happened really,
It's the day where, I have my own time, do the things I wanna do,
and of course, I didn't spend a single cent today! :D
oh yea one more thing , study ! damn right ! finals is just around the corner !
My first paper will be on this saturday ! :(
Read through the notes but didn't memorize !
* finger crossed *

Apart from that, kinda stress with the event that I'm going to do,
I have few events need to settle but there's one
particular event that really make me scratch my head madly!
A lot of uncertainties, a lot of problems to be solved !
and too bad the exams is coming, and it really bothers me
but anyhowwww, I know I need to put my priority on my exams,
I can't be playing fool on it ! oh yes I'm not !

ALL THE BEST !!!



The things you said, really shocked me
but I really hope that you understand what I've been going through now,
I don't want us to have any negative changes, yea?



I WELCOME MYSELF TO BE BACK HERE ! :D



1 comment:

  1. welcome back~ :D
    good luck +oil yarh...
    to, everybody~
    hahaha~

    ReplyDelete