Thursday, December 8, 2011

Maybe, just maybe



WE have done a lot of growing up
WE were never meant to be together


Such a gloomy day today isn't it?
I didn't even see the sun today ! 
Whole day, was just raining, and raining


Spent 2 hours of my morning just to wash my car!
Damn, seriously! 
I wasn't that dirty but somehow I just used that much time for it 
Now it's clean, of course. And the hours spent were just worth it !

Next, it was just slow and dull
I didn't have the appetite to eat my lunch
Thanks to somebody, my lunch was not wasted. :)

I suddenly have the urge to go to Starbucks
Got myself a JAVACHIP
Sat down, relax myself, and unwind
And yea, read my notes.

 my favourite Javachip and Hazelnut Hot Chocolate! :)

I didn't stayed there for long time though, 
Almost 2 hours I think, 
I left, and went to my uni, to settle some small stuff.
Somehow, the terrible feeling I have just couldn't get away,
I decided to came back home.

Took a short nap, 
Seriously, I felt much better after the nap.
Mom prepared a really simple porridge
Which it's exactly what I want
I still didn't have the appetite to eat
But at least, porridge was not that heavy

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me this whole day
Because of the weather ? Or some other factor ?
I don't know.
What I wanna do now is, get myself a really nice shower
And study later
Exams is just 2 days away, 
Can't afford to waste more time.





 Xiao He :)




Pray hard for myself !
Hope I can get better real soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment