Saturday, December 10, 2011

What happened to us?



I questioned whether time or fate
Would ever show me a sign?


I had my first exam paper today
PENDIDIKAN MORAL !
It was a 60 objective questions paper
And it was a 2 hours paper
Well, I used around 50 mins to finish it?
Once I've done I just hand in my answer sheet and left the room
There was another factor which made me wanna leave the room early
Which, yea, somehow I just wanna finish it early and leave the hall early! :D



Talked to my friend today
Recently she went through a lot I should say
Especially relating to friendships
She said
She prefer to be with her secondary school friends
Well, I am totally 100% agree with her really
I think most of us
We spent our teenage times with a bunch of friends
The link, is there
Whatever feelings, whatever things
You can just say it out without any worries
Unlike now, university
People comes from different background
Somehow it's just hard to get clicked
You have to think how to interact with them
Sometimes, you might worried that you might offend them

Now, my secondary school friends,
Or even my primary school friends,
Although it's very hard for us to meet up
Whenever we have the chance to meet
We still can have our great time
The feeling, really indescribable
Really, it's hard to find this feeling with your university friends

Imagine, when you're working!


I hardly get in touch with my colleagues
No matter what job I had or having

People might find you when they need "benefits" from you
How pathetic, isn't it ?


Appreciate your friendship
Although people always say
FRIEND ends with an END
but FRIENDSHIP? it doesn't ends with an END.
Cheers! :)





_

No comments:

Post a Comment