Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let It Go


Without you, I live it up a little more everyday
Without you, I'm seeing myself so differently


Tell me, what is LOVE?

This is a question, that I really can't answer for now. 


I passed by to a place where, I used to go in there everytime when I'm free, everytime when I wanna see her.
I saw a car when I was passing through, the number plate was so familiar, yes, it was the car she drove.
I knew she was there, of course she was there.

I found a place just outside the university campus, I stopped there, talking on the phone.
What I really didn't expect was, I saw her. She was walking with her housemates from the photocopy shop.
I admit, I did influenced and got affected to see her.
But all I can do was just, pretend that I didn't see her, how pathetic.

Well, after all had happened, 
I really, decided to let go. 
There is no point for me to hold on, to be stucked .
To be honest, it doesn't feel good at all, in fact, I suffered damn a lot.

And now, I am very happy that , 
I'm adopting the changes very well.
In fact, I'm really happy of where I am now.
I really, do.

Chances given, hopes risen, and broken.
I just need to move on, 
Lead my own life, 
To be where I wanna be, 
To do what I wanna do.

Good memories will be kept, 
But most of it, will be forgotten.

From this relationship, one of the good thing is
I've learnt
I've learnt a lot, really.
And I need to make a promise to myself that
I would never, ever make the same mistakes again.
Ever.

So, 
Here I am, 
Going to a new chapter in my life.

I'm happy that, 
I can have a good sleep every night now, 
I admit everyday, I'm still affected by thinking of her 
But, I know, 
I getting out of it now, 
And TIME
Will heal, will prove everything right !
All I need, is just some patience, and faith for myself ! 

Luckily, it happens at the right time
While focusing on the coming exams
1 month semester break, 
Will be the best time for me to let everything go, 
Get myself free from all these.

I wanna live for myself ! 
Not for others, at least for now. 

I wanna focus on what I need to focus now!
And gosh ! 
I really have a lot of things to be done!
And I'm glad, all these things happened, 
Cause I've found my direction!

Again, All the best to me ! 

All Iz WELL :)


Thank you,  and goodbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment